Monday 25 February 2013

no possible title

well, i think i just blocked my yahoo email, which is my primary email, because i was trying to log into the blogger app in my phone and it wouldn't let me. so i discovered there are blogger apps fro android, but it would only accept my other gmail account, which i borrowed from a friend for purposes of my other two public blogs. but i need this blog on my phone, it will allow for daily updates -.- but nooo. urgh. so, i thought i would remember the whole weeks intake, but i can't. looking to fix that problem. i.e with my phone. last week wasnt too bad, i was at home, i lost a few lbs, my clothes were loose..but then friday was the girl's birthday and i had a whole dinner thing planned, which didnt quite go as i would have liked...whats new. but she sorta liked it, or liked that i made such a fuss over it. smug little bitch.lol. anyway, so as long as she liked it? im meant to be wroking on my dissertation, which i am to be honest, but for some reason i cant seem to sit down and really pay it any attention. i dont really know why am in school to be honest. anyway..update soon

No comments:

Post a Comment